Life Pak
My view around me.

Archive for January 2012

Blogging from my phone

January 15, 2012

Being on the road alot, sometimes you do not have access to your laptop most of the time, alas the delayed postings on my personal blog. My bad. I am trying something different eversince WordPress app is available for the Android and Windows Phone platform that I use. Guess what, I am writing this post […]

What’s your New Year resolution?

January 1, 2012

                Every year I will make a New Year resolution, about 30% will actually get fulfilled, the rest of the 70% gets rolled over to the following year. I believe many of us maybe in this position unless you are that top 1% whom fulfills your resolution 100% […]

Happy New Year 2012!

January 1, 2012

Wishing all a Happy New Year 2012! May this year be your best year yet! 2011 has been a challenging year for many, but we survive it. Along the way, we may have lost our loved ones, gained new friends and made some enemies along the way. But let bygones be bygones, we cannot carry […]